Micro Cage BMMCC, BMMSC provides a form fitting cage for the Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera and Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera. It attaches by two screws on the bottom and one screw on the top making it extremely secure. There are multiple mounting points on all sides allowing easy attachment of a tripod plate, accessories, or other production rigging. Batteries can be easily installed and removed and access is available to all ports and buttons. Combine with 15mm Base Micro, Pocket for lightweight 15mm support. Features: 1 4 20 holes in standard spacing 9mm center to center 3 8 16 holes for larger accessories and tripod mounting ARRI Standard Accessory Mount for attaching Universal Offset Bracket, Microphone Shock Mount, and Universal Hot Shoe. Includes: 3 1 4 20 x 3 8 screw
- Item Package Quantity:
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.