Unified Baseplate (Sony FS7, Canon C100mkII, C300mkII, C100, C300, C500) is a quick release baseplate that provides lightweight 15mm rod support at the correct lens height. 15mm rods pass through front to back and have two locking thumbscrews per side. The baseplate quick releases in two ways, giving the user the option to take the 15mm lightweight rods or to leave them behind. To remove the camera and leave the LW 15mm rods behind, unlock the right side thumbscrew, slide the camera backwards a short distance and lift straight up. The dovetail attached to the bottom of the camera is an ARCA Swiss standard shape which can integrate with many third party products. Additionally, there are threaded 1/4-20 holes on the bottom for attaching to gimbals or tripod plates when necessary. Also on this upper dovetail is a vertical 15mm rod opening which can be used to support a lens adapter foot directly in front of the camera body. An example of this would be the Sony FS7 using a Metabones Canon EF adapter. The upper dovetail would be positioned with the vertical 15mm rod opening to the front and the Unified Lens Adapter Support Kit would be installed and threaded into the Metabones support foot. The bottom of the baseplate is comprised of the Lower Quick Dovetail which has 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threaded holes for attaching to tripod plate or ARRI standard bridge plate such as Unified Bridgeplate (19mm) or Unified Bridgeplate (15mm Studio). To remove the camera from the incl
- 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 holes for attaching to tripod plates and Bridgeplates"
- Lower dovetail based on ARRI standard dovetail shape
- Pass through 15mm lightweight rod openings with two locking thumbscrews per rod
- Upper dovetail based on ARCA Swiss dovetail shape
- Vertical 15mm rod hole for optional support posts, ideal for lens adapters like Metabones, etc.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.