Unified VCT Wedge Plate is a Sony VCT-14 standard device that interfaces with the bottom of all Unified Baseplates. Their special reduced height dovetail shape allows each Unified camera rig to be quickly installed and balanced properly over your shoulder. Safety pin and stopper screws on the ends prevent accidental removal. Threaded M6 ARRI standard rosettes are found on each side and can be combined with their Rosette Standoffs and Rosette Arms for a quick, handheld configuration. Also present are 1/4-20 threaded holes and the ARRI standard accessory mounts (3/8-16 threaded hole with locating pins adjacent). At the rear of the wedge plate, a knob is present which can be tightened after installing onto the VCT-14 Tripod Plate to prevent any potential wiggle. A key slot is also present on the top center for times when you might need to attach the Wedge Plate directly to the camera bottom using the included 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 low profile screws.
- Wooden Camera Unified VCT Wedge Plate
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.