WD Elements portable hard drives with USB 3.0 offer reliable, high-capacity storage to go, ultra-fast data transfer rates and universal connectivity with USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 devices. The small, lightweight enclosure features massive capacity and WD quality and reliability. It includes a free trial of WD SmartWare Pro backup software for local and cloud backup.
- Host Interface USB 3.0
- Product Type Hard Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number WDBUZG0010BBK-NESN
- Manufacturer Western Digital Corporation
- Product Model WDBUZG0010BBK
- Product Name WD Elements Portable Hard Drive
- Package Type Retail
- Product Line Elements
- Brand Name WD
- Package Contents
- WD Elements Portable Hard Drive
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Quick Install Guide
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Weight (Approximate) 4.80 oz
- Drive Type External
- Form Factor Portable
- Height 0.6"
- Width 3.2"
- Depth 4.4"
- Storage Capacity 1 TB
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Form Factor : Portable
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.