WDBVBZ0080JCH-NESN WD 8TB My Cloud EX2 Ultra Network Attached Storage - NAS - WDBVBZ0080JCH-NESN - Marvell Armada 385 385 Dual-core (2 Core) 1.30 GHz - 8 TB Installed HDD Capacity - 1 GB RAM DDR3 SDRAM - RAID Supported 0, 1, JBOD - 2 x Total Bays - Gigabi
Updated for high-performance
Upgraded with the powerful Marvell ARMADA 385 1.3GHz dual-core processor, you'll get ultra-fast transfer rates for high performance and lag-free streaming. You'll also be treated to 1GB of DDR3 memory, allowing you to multitask with ease.
Centralized storage for anywhere access
Keep your photos, videos, music and documents safe in a single place, and with MyCloud.com or the My Cloud app, you can access or share from anywhere.
Sync your content across all your computers
With WD Sync, you can automatically synchronize your media and files across your computers and your My Cloud device, so you can be confident your content is always up to date and accessible with all your devices.
Simplified file and folder sharing
Easily create a single place to store and share all your photos, videos and music with friends and family. Whether you're on a shoot, or editing at home, you can save your creations at full fidelity and share with your entire network without missing a beat.
Enhanced data protection
With WD SmartWare Pro, PC users can customize when and where their content is saved, while Mac users have full access to Apple Time Machine for personalized backup. You can even automatically back up your data to a separate My Cloud NAS device, or any supported cloud service like Amazon S3, ElephantDrive or Acronis. Combined with 256 AES volume encryption, you can securely store files across your entire network, regardless of OS.
Multiple RAID options
My Cloud EX2 Ultra features a variety of RAID settings, so you can customize your system with the configuration that's best for you. Options include RAID 0 for enhanced performance, RAID 1 for mirrored data protection, as well as JBOD and spanning support for non-RAID configurations.
Smooth media streaming
With the 1.3GHz dual-core processor, you'll have ultra-fast transfer rates for lag-free streaming. Combined with the Plex Media Server, your HD content will be organized and prepared for streaming to your PC, mobile device, game console, or other certified media player.
Simple to install, easy to manage
With a tray-less bay design, installation is effortless and tool free. Once installed, the My Cloud EX2 Ultra features an intuitive dashboard, so you can create user accounts, customize features, and monitor storage with ease. And with MyCloud.com remote access, or the My Cloud mobile app, you can access your media and manage users from any device.
Keep an eye on your home, wherever you're at
Equipped with award-winning Milestone ARCUS Surveillance software, delivering a powerful surveillance system for your home. Compatible with thousands of industry-leading cameras, support for up to 12 connected cameras and two (2) free camera licenses included, making this NAS the perfect surveillance solution to keep watch on what matters to you most.
Third-party app support
My Cloud EX2 Ultra supports a full suite of popular applications for a personalized experience. Use apps like Plex, Milestone Arcus Surveillance, Dropbox, WordPress, and more to customize your NAS to meet your specific needs.
Featuring ultra-reliable WD Red NAS drives
My Cloud EX2 Ultra comes pre-configured with WD Red hard drives, specifically built for NAS systems to provide improved performance within 24x7 environments. The My Cloud EX2 Ultra is also available in a diskless version to create a custom NAS with compatible hard drives.
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Total Number of USB Ports 2
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports 2
- RAID Levels 0, 1, JBOD
- RAID Supported Yes
- Product Type NAS Storage System
- Manufacturer Part Number WDBVBZ0080JCH-NESN
- Manufacturer Western Digital Corporation
- Product Model WDBVBZ0080JCH
- Product Name My Cloud EX2 Ultra Private Cloud Storage
- Package Type Retail
- Product Line My Cloud EX2 Ultra
- Brand Name WD
- Number of Total Expansion Bays 2
- Standard Memory 1 GB
- Memory Technology DDR3 SDRAM
- Package Contents
- My Cloud EX2 Ultra Private Cloud Storage
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply
- Quick Install Guide
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 5 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 6.8"
- Width 3.9"
- Depth 6.1"
- Total Hard Drive Capacity Installed 8 TB
- Processor Speed 1.30 GHz
- Processor Type Armada 385
- Processor Model 385
- Processor Core Dual-core (2 Core)
- Protocols iSCSI
- Protocols IPv6
- Protocols IPv4
- Protocols FTP
- Processor Manufacturer Marvell
- Protocols WEBDAV
- Protocols SSH
- Protocols SNMP
- Operating System My Cloud OS 3
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
- Memory Range : 1 GB - 3 GB
- Processor Model : 385
- Memory Technology : DDR3
- Operating System : My Cloud OS 3
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.