The Westcott 6 x 7" PocketBox Mini Flash Softbox is an ideal way to soften the output of your flash. The rectangular shape yields a wide beam spread which is great for portraiture. The PocketBox Mini sets up in seconds and is compatible with any shoe-type or small flash head, whether you're using it on or off camera. First and foremost, it eliminates the harsh shadows produced with direct flash, especially when the flash is the main source of light. Since the light is diffused, redeye is minimized and contrast softened. The PocketBox Mini features a silver interior to maximize your flash's output, as well as a removable diffusion panel for even output.
- Flexible frame: The frame is built with a heavy-duty, flexible wire framework (no plastic to break"
- Incredible pictures/Easy: This PocketBox Mini sets up in seconds and can be used with virtually any off-camera or on-camera flash. Simply attach a flash to the backside of the unit and lock into place using the soft grip panels and flexible elastic
- Maximum light output: The ultra reflective silver interior maximizes light output
- Removable diffusion panel: The removable inner diffusion panel helps spread the light for a soft, even output
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.