The Rapid Box 48" XXL is the durable and portable solution for beautiful modification of strobes and constant lighting. The Rapid Box XXL's frame is constructed from solid aluminum to minimize the overall weight and retain product durability for years to come. This modifier is equipped with a built-in Elinchrom speedring allowing for immediate shooting. The Rapid Box XXL is also offered with attachments for the most popular light heads out in the market. Built on an umbrella frame, The Rapid Box XXL ships ready to use. Simply remove the Rapid Box XXL from its travel case, locate and slide the center runner down the rod, and turn to lock the center ring into place. Setup is that simple. When you're ready to break down your Rapid Box XXL, simply turn the center ring to unlock and slowly guide the runner down the rod. The Rapid Box XXL is slim in design allowing for extreme portability and effortless storage. This is the perfect large octagonal softbox for on-location photo shoots as it avoids the need for heavy adapter rings and support rods.The Rapid Box XXL immediately provides photographers with a variety of output customization options. Utilize the supplied inner baffle and outer diffusion panel help to control the specularity of the light output. An optional Rapid Box Deflector Plate is also available to eliminate hot spots and achieve a beauty dish output. Photographers are also able to change the Rapid Box Deflector Plate's distance from their light sourc
- Built-in Elinchrom speedring
- Durable and lightweight framework
- For Elinchrom-mount constant lights and strobes
- Full-stop front diffusion panel
- Full-stop inner diffusion baffle
- Instant umbrella-style setup
- Portable 48" design"
- Provides soft and evenly reflected light
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.