Westcott Pro Illuminator Reflectors are high-end lighting tools constructed with stunning fabrics, durable frames and backed by an impressive lifetime warranty. This reflector's unique square design provides a larger surface area than traditional round reflectors for maximum light reflection. This collapsible 52" reflector is ideal for full-length portraits, large product photography or photographing small groups. Its reversible design gives you the ability to add soft, neutral highlights with the white surface or specular, warming highlights with the sunlight surface. For over 112 years, Westcott has been working with some of the finest fabric mills worldwide. These reflective fabrics are produced using a double-layer of lamination for superior durability. Double-riveted sprung steel frames open and close effortlessly in seconds, folding down to 1/3 their open size for compact storage in the included travel case.
- Add specular warming highlights or soft neutral highlights to small subjects"
- Collapsible 52" square reflector
- Ideal for full-length portraits and large product photography
- Outstanding lifetime warranty
- Reversible gold and silver bounce
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.