This is a Westcott Strobelite Two Monolight Kit. The Strobelite is a 150 watt/second monolight. It is lightweight, inexpensive and includes a modeling light for ease of composition.This 300 total watt/second kit is supplied with two 43 inch white umbrellas, 7.5' light stands, a carry case, mini to PC sync cord, floor-positioning mat and educational DVD.
- Guides: Floor mat guides positioning of lights and subjects. DVD has how-to instructions for lighting"
- Kit Case: Padded, with interior dividers. Includes hand and shoulder straps
- Light Stands: Support the monolights to a maximum height of 7.5' (2.3 m). Fold to 27.5 inch (70cm)
- Lightweight: Polycarbonate housing - each monolight weighs less than 3.5 lbs (1.6kg)
- Optical Slave: Built-in optical slave inchsees inch the light fired from other strobes, fires the unit instantly
- Reflectors: Gather and intensify the light output
- Umbrellas: 43 inch white umbrellas soften the light for more pleasing portraits
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.