The Wimberley AP-602 has devised adapters for telephoto lenses that take the place of the tripod collar foot and convert the collar to Arca-style clamp capability without the need for additional quick release plates. Critical mass is reduced & the profile of the lenses are lowered, which makes them well suited to use with the Wimberley Sidekick when combined with Wimberley part AP900.Every adapter plate is complete with both 3/8"-16 & 1/4"-20 holes to directly attach the lens directly to a monopod or tripod (without an Arca-style clamp) if desired. Drilled holes necessary to attach any of the flash brackets from Wimberley, Really Right Stuff & Kirk Enterprises are also incorporated into the design. Each adapter comes complete with all the necessary hardware and tools to make the conversion, as well as retaining screws to prevent the lens from falling to the ground should you mistakenly unscrew the clamp.
- Double-Dovetail Cross-Section: The Wimberley double-dovetail design allows attachment of their Shape Shifter flash bracket system to the upper or lower surface of the AP-602 plate
- Dual Safety Stops: The safety stops at the front & back of the Wimberley AP-602 replacement plate prohibit your lens from accidentally slipping out of the quick release adapter(easily removed with supplied hex wrench if desired)
- This plate makes carrying the 600mm f/4 "IS" lens difficult if not attached to a tripod, monopod, etc"
- Works with All Common Flash Brackets: Drilled holes accept flash arms from Kirk & Really Right Stuff, Combine with two Module 1 Quick Release Arms(B&H item code "WIM1") for a brilliant support base for using your long lens atop a
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.