The Wimberley P50 is a quick release plate for lenses, made of silky-smooth anodized aluminum. They fit all the Arca-type quick release adapters, made by many different companies such as Arca-Swiss, Foba, Graf/Studioball, Gitzo, NPC and of course Wimberley. The plate has drilled holes to accept flash brackets from Wimberley, Kirk & Really Right Stuff.
- Double-Dovetail Cross-Section: The Wimberley double-dovetail design allows attachment of their Shape Shifter flash bracket system to the upper or lower surface of the P50 plate
- Dual Safety Stops: The safety stops at the front & back of the Wimberley P50 plate prohibit your lens from accidentally slipping out of the quick release adapter(easily removed with supplied hex wrench if desired)
- Works with All Common Flash Brackets: Drilled holes accept flash arms from Kirk & Really Right Stuff; Combine with two Module 1 Quick Release Arms (WIM1) for a brilliant support base for using your long lens atop a beanbag
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.