The Wimberley WH-200-S Sidemount Wimberley Head is a lighter, more compact alternative to the full Wimberley Gimbal Head. The Sidemount Wimberley head shares the main casting and pan and tilt mechanisms with the Wimberley Head, but a side-mounted Arca-Swiss-style quick release clamp replaces the other model's swing arm & adjustable platform. The design of the Sidemount Wimberley head allows you to set the center of gravity of the camera/lens over the pan base, for smooth, stable changes to your lens positioning. The Sidemount Wimberley Head has a built-in Arca-Swiss-style quick release clamp. In order to use the head, your lens must be equipped with an Arca-Swiss-style lens plate.
- Ideally suited for lenses similar in size to a 300mm f/2.8 or 500mm f/4. Larger lenses may require a spacer or a replacement foot for the lens collar
- The built-in industry-standard Arca-Swiss style quick release clamp makes it compatible with the many different plates available from Arca-Swiss, Acratech, Kirk, Wimberley, Really Right Stuff, Foba, etc
- Works with Wimberley F-9 Sidekick Bracket for positioning a flash above the lens"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.