With over seventy-five years in the business, Weaver Optics is an American company dedicated to assisting the hunter's pursuits at a great price. The Classic Rimfire Series 4x28 RV-4 is a durable and affordable simple option for rimfire shooters, with sharp optics and a fixed 4x power. Features: - Fully multicoated lenses - One piece tube construction of aircraft-grade aluminum - Long eye relief - Withstands harshest recoils with repeatable accuracy - Dual-X reticle type; broad, untapered posts surround oversized thin "+" Specifications: - Magnification: 4x - Objective Lens Diameter: 28mm - Angle of View: 4.2? - Field-of-View (@ 1000 Yds): 218' - Exit Pupil Diameter: 7.0mm - Eye Relief: 82mm - Impact Point Correction per Click: 1/4 MOA - Maximum Elevation/Windage Adjustment: 80" in both axes(app. 1.3?) - Relative Brightness: 49.0 - Twilight Factor: 10.6 - Weatherproofing: Waterproof & Fogproof - Length: 10.3" - Weight: 0.53 lb Finish: Matte Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.