Shoot with confidence and style with Weaver's new KASPA 3-9x40mm riflescope adorned with pink accents. It is designed specifically to appeal to female shooters who are looking to dress up their rifles with a stylish scope that doesn't take the pink theme over the top. The optic features one of the KASPA line's most popular configurations topped with pink turret caps, a pink adjustment dial, pink logo and accent ring. KASPA riflescopes offer tremendous value at budget prices. Built to the same standards as all Weaver optics, these U.S. engineered scopes deliver bright clear images, fog-free viewing and rugged construction. Features: - Fully multi-coated lenses for edge-to-edge clarity - Dependable fogproof, shockproof and waterproof construction - Dual-X reticle for quick target acquisition - Pink accents add style and provide a custom look Specifications: - Power, Objective: 3-9x40 - Finish: Pink Enhancements - Reticle: Dual-X - Exit Pupil (mm): 13-4.4 - Field of View (ft@100 yds/m@100m): 32.6-11/10.9-3.7 - Eye Relief (in./mm): 4.37"~3.81"/111-97 - Length (in./mm): 12.4/315 - Click Value (in.@100yds/m@100m): 1/4 - Adjustment Range (in.@100 yds / m@100mm): 50 - Weight (grams): 11.5/326
- Dependable fogproof, shockproof and waterproof construction
- Dual-X reticle for quick target acquisition
- Fully multi-coated lenses for edge-to-edge clarity
- Pink accents add style and provide a custom look"
- Rated for rimfire use.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.