Wrapsol the world's strongest, clearest and greenest scratch-proof protection system for the BlackBerry Tour 9630. Durable, transparent and astonishingly thin, it provides scratch-proof protection from keys, sand, concrete mishaps, and other daily wear and tear without adding bulk or changing the looks of your device. You will now have freedom from clunky cases and flimsy cling-on screen protectors.
- Product Type Skin
- Manufacturer Part Number PHBB008
- Manufacturer Wrapsol, LLC
- Product Model PHBB008
- Product Name PHBB008 Full Body Scratch-proof SmartPhone Skin for Blackberry Tour 9630
- Brand Name Wrapsol
- Application/Usage Smartphone
- Package Contents
- PHBB008 Full Body Scratch-proof SmartPhone Skin
- Microfiber Towelette
- Mister with Application Solution
- Flexible Squeegee
- RIM BlackBerry Tour 9630
- Finishing Matte
- Color Transparent
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.