An economy direct box offering rugged construction while maintaining exceptional sound quality. The Whirlwind EDB1 Direct Box features include: 1/4" In and Through jacks, Pad switch for connection to "hot" signal sources, Ground Lift switch to help isolate hum and buzz, Metal construction and quality transformer, Superb sound quality. Get yours today; with the Sam Ash Direct 45/60day return/ price protection policy, we assure the best price and a fast, free delivery.Specifications: Input Impedance: 20k Ohms Output Impedance: 150 Ohms Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz 1dB Level Change: -20dB (input to output, pad switch set to zero dB) Pad: 3 position, provides 0dB, -20dB, -40dB additional attenuation
- 3 position, provides 0dB, -20dB, -40dB additional attenuation pad
- Ground Lift switch to help isolate hum and buzz
- Includes 1/4 In and Through jacks and XLR output
- Pad switch for connection to hot signal sources
- An imported economy direct box offering rugged construction while maintaining exceptional sound quality
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.