Xerox WorkCentre 3615DN Laser Multifunction Printer - Monochrome - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner - 47 ppm Mono Print - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Automatic Duplex Print - 42 cpm Mono Copy - 4.3" LCD Touchscreen - 1200 dpi Optical S
With copy, print, scan, email and fax functions, this multifunction printer offers a full productivity toolbox in one powerful device. Best-in-class speed, print resolution and paper capacity help you produce professional-looking documents quickly with 47 pages per minute. With Apple AirPrint, you can print email, and important office documents, directly from your mobile iOS device when connected to your office Wi-Fi network. Bring definition and clarity to your documents with true print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. A 60-sheet, duplex automatic document feeder scans two-sided originals for copy, scan and fax jobs. Legal-size platen allows you to scan larger pages. WorkCentre 3615 includes a 4.3" color touch screen with help screens to streamline walk-up operations. Easily accessible USB port allows you to quickly print from or scan to any standard USB memory device. Printer also features a 1GB memory, 525 MHz processor, 150-sheet multipurpose tray and 550-sheet input tray,
- USB Yes
- Copier Type Flatbed
- Copy Color Monochrome
- Screen Size 4.3"
- Touchscreen Yes
- Display Screen Type LCD
- Fax Color Monochrome
- Product Type Laser Multifunction Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 3615/DN
- Manufacturer Xerox Corporation
- Product Model 3615DN
- Product Name WorkCentre 3615 Monochrome Laser Multifunction Printer
- Product Line WorkCentre
- Media Size A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- Media Size Custom Size
- Media Size 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size 5.50" x 5.50"
- Media Handling 1 x Multipurpose Tray 150 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Input Tray 550 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Output Tray 250 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Duplex Automatic Document Feeder 60 Sheet
- Media Type Label
- Media Type Envelope
- Media Type Letterhead
- Media Type Pre-punched Paper
- Media Type Thick Paper
- Media Type Plain Paper
- Media Type Card Stock
- Media Type Light Paper
- Media Type Heavyweight Matte Paper
- Media Type Rough Paper
- Brand Name Xerox
- Media Size 11.67 ft x 11.67 ft
- Media Size A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"
- Standard Input Media Capacity 700 sheets
- Package Contents
- WorkCentre 3615 Monochrome Laser Multifunction Printer
- Toner Cartridge (capacity: 5900 Pages)
- Drum Cartridge
- Power Cord
- Quick Installation Guide
- Quick Use Guide
- Fax Cord
- Software and Documentation CD
- Country of Origin China
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Environmental Certification Blue Angel
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Environmental Certification EPEAT Silver
- Energy Star Yes
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 47.4 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 21.6"
- Width 19.5"
- Depth 19.4"
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Duty Cycle 110000
- Scanner Type Flatbed
- Optical Resolution 1200 dpi
- Scan Color Color
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Multifunction Devices Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 47
- Wireless Print Technology Apple AirPrint
- Wireless Print Technology Wi-Fi Direct
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 1200 DPI
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.