The XS Sight Systems HK USP 24/7 Big Dot Tritium Express Set is a original fast acquisition sight enhanced with the 24/7 Tritium rear sight. XS 24/7 Express sights are the finest sights made for fast sight acquisition in all light conditions. Day Light, Half-Light or Low-Light, just "dot the I". Fast, simple and amp effective. This is the ultimate self defense, self aligning sight system that provides sights you can see around the clock.
- Enhances sight acquisition in all light conditions just dot the "I
- Excels in high stress defensive situations
- Factory Trijicon Tritium vials guaranteed and the best tubes available in the industry"
- Features the ultra visible "Big Dot" Tritium front sight
- Improves Low-Light accuracy
- Low profile, Snag Free Design
- Ultimate "Flash Sight" picture for instinctive shooting
|Brand||XS Sight Systems|
|Manufacturer||XS Sight Systems|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.