The Xume 77mm (3.03") Lens Adapter is a precision-machined metal ring that attaches to a lens with a 77mm-diameter filter thread to provide instant and secure attachment of filters when Xume Filter Holders are installed. This adapter ring incorporates NdFeB rare Earth magnets into its design to enable a strong, but easy to remove, connection between the lens adapter and filter holder. By using quick-to-remove magnets to attach filters, changing of filters can occur much more quickly and eliminates the chance of cross-threading or jamming when installing or removing filters. The ring is approximately the same thickness as most step-rings and will not cause vignetting on most lenses with focal lengths as wide as 24mm (35mm equivalent). Over-the-lens type lens hoods are still compatible when Xume Adapters and Holders are in place and are recommended during use to provide an even more assured connection if working in busy environments. Additionally, traditional snap-on lens caps are not compatible with lens adapters; however a filter holder can be used on a lens cap to enable its use.
- Eliminates Filter Jamming
- Enables Quick and Secure Filter Attachment
- Metal Ring with Integrated Magnets
- Used in Combination with Filter Holder
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.