The Yongnuo Speedlite Transmitter YN-E3-RT is a transmitter for wireless flash shooting. It can control up to 5 groups (15 units) of Speedlites that have a wireless multiple flash shooting function using radio transmission. The transmitter also has dust and water resistance equivalent to EOS-1D series cameras.
- 15 Physical Channels, 1 Auto Channel, Up to 10,000 customizable photographer ID
- 9 Custom Functions
- A/B/C/D/E 5 groups
- Built-in AF assist beam emitter, buzzer
- Display group/charge status of slave flashes
- Fast lock mechanism
- Firmware can be upgraded via USB
- Flash Exposure Lock, Flash Exposure Bracket, Modeling Flash
- Flash Mode: ETTL/M/Multi/GR 4 flash modes
- High resolution Dot-Matrix LCD, Backlight for LCD/keys
- Multi YN-E3-RT can share slave flashes
- Remote shutter release, Linked Shot
- Settings saved automatically"
- Supports 1st Curtain, 2nd Curtain (Only in M mode),High speed Sync
- Supports ETTL Ratio, Flash Exposure Compensation,
- Transmission Range: 100M
- Two-way 2.4G radio communication, fully compatible with ST-E3-RT/600EX-RT
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.