The drone that knows its way around Capable of detecting obstacles and intelligently navigating around them, Typhoon H RTF with Intel RealSense Technology gives you the freedom to explore new creative options. Stress-free obstacle navigation RealSense integrates with Follow Me mode to avoid objects while filming in any direction. The Intel RealSense R200 camera with Intel Atom powered module builds a 3D model of the world, allowing you to focus on the subject without worrying about flying into obstacles. How it works: Typhoon H RTF with Intel RealSense technology builds a 3D model of the world, while navigating through it. Using a 3D model of its environment enables the drone to make intelligent choices about creating routes around obstacles. Additionally, RealSense is capable of remembering its environment, further enhancing the prevention of possible collisions. It is not reactionary - if it avoids an obstacle once, it will remember the location of the obstacle and automatically know to avoid it. Stay on target Typhoon H RTF uses GPS - not just vision - to track targets. From a tiny tree branch to a large building, Typhoon H can still navigate around obstacles, regardless of size, and stay in contact with the subject, even if it becomes obscured. A full 360 degree view of the world The 3-axis anti-vibration CGO3+ gimbal camera captures ultra-stable 4K Ultra High Definition video, vivid 12.4 megapixel still images and can be rotated through an unlimited, 360 degree range of motion. The CGO3+ gimbal camera features a high quality wide-angle lens, and offers manual camera settings while in flight. ST16 all-in-one controller The ST16 Ground Station is an all-inclusive transmitter and receiver that gives you full control over the Typhoon H RTF during flight, allowing users to capture photos and video with great ease. With a large 7-inch integrated screen, the Android-based ST16 controller displays real-time footage of your flight, eliminating the need for an external device. Digital video downlink in HD 720P View real-time footage in HD 720p on the screen of the ST16 transmitter with the integrated digital video downlink with a range of up to 1 mile (1.6km). Multiple intelligent task modes - Take your footage to the next level with the Typhoon H's integrated autonomous flight modes: Orbit Me - Typhoon H flies a circular path around you, keeping the camera trained on you the whole time. Point of Interest - Select a subject and Typhoon H will orbit that subject autonomously. Journey - Typhoon H will go up and out, as far as 150ft, and capture the perfect aerial selfie. Curve Cable Cam - Easily program an invisible route for Typhoon H to fly along. Typhoon H will fly between pre-set coordinates while independently controlling camera position. Watch Me / Follow Me - Watch Me ensures Typhoon H will stay in one place and always point the camera at you wherever you go. Follow Me tells Typhoon H to keep the camera pointed at you as it moves along with you. Dynamic Return to Home - Simply switch to Home Mode and Typhoon H will return and land within 26 feet (8 meters) of you. Easy propeller installation Each propeller features a button that can be pressed for easier assembling and disassembling. The powerful propellers ensure the best flight experience, making your Typhoon agile and fast while responding to commands instantly. Retractable landing gear Typhoon H's landing gear retract out of the way to give you a full, 360 degree view of the world without anything obstructing your view. Foldable Arms Each one of the six arms folds down for unparalleled convenience and compactness. Included in Pro Package: Typhoon H with Intel RealSense Technology ST16 Transmitter Typhoon Wizard 2 Batteries Typhoon H Backpack Physically damaged product will not be accepted for return under any circumstances . No exceptions.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.