The VCT Pro baseplate is compatible with all cameras including Canon EOS C-series, Sony FS5 and FS7, AJA CION, BlackMagic, RED cameras, Arri Alexa and Amira, DSLRs, Mirrorless and more. The VCT Pro has a built-in, curved shoulder pad and an Arri M6 rosette for accessories and grips. It comes with quick-release, extendable 6.5" rods at the front and lightweight spaced quick-release rod ports at the back. The v-wedge tripod connector is compatible with VCT14 tripod adapter plates or use the 1/4 20 and 3/8 16 screw holes for direct connect to your tripod quick release plate. The red sliding top plate offers easy adjust-ability for lens changes, removing your camera and balancing your rig correctly on your shoulder. This sliding plate combined with a double screw track offers 10" of camera balance sliding range. You can quickly release your camera from the rig by sliding the red plate completely off and using Zacuto VCT Pro Dock to quickly transition it to a tripod, slider, etc. The lightweight, adjustable rod mount is set far back in the plate, offering plenty of accessory-capable area under the camera lens. This allows you to position your camera further back on the plate, keeping the balance point of your rig directly over your shoulder. The sliding track of the rod riser offers 25mm of vertical adjustment. The shoulder pad portion of the VCT Universal is set as far forward on the plate as possible, also to maximize your accessory capable rod area an
- 1/4"-20 screw holes along the side for accessory mounting options"
- Lightweight adjustable rod mount
- One 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 removable screws included
- One Arri M6 rosette on right side of VCT Pro
- Over 10" of camera balance sliding range
- Two quick-release rod ports in the back
- Unique design creates more accessory rod capable area
- Unique sliding top plate to quickly adjust for lens changes or to release the camera from your rig
- Up to 25mm of vertical adjustment
- V-wedge style tripod connector or directly mount your tripod plate via 1/4 20 and 3/8 16 screw holes
- Wide gel-polymer shoulder pad
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.