The C300/500 Z-Finder is an optical viewfinder, specifically designed to attach to the Canon C300 and C500 cinema camera's LCD screen. This Z-Finder will magnify the LCD screen by 1.8x and has a diopter wheel for specific focus tuning. It cuts out any extraneous light and offers an initial point of stability by pressing your eye against the large eyecup. The Z-Finder includes 4 interchangeable anti-fog glass diopters, 0, +1, +2, and +3 so you can correct it to your vision right out of the box and then fine tune it with our red adjust wheel for perfect clarity. -1 and +4 diopters are available for purchase separately. An aluminum sun mask is built in to the Z-Finder to protect your LCD screen from sunlight. The C300/C500 Z-Finder is attaches by using a foam padded sleeve that slides over the LCD screen of either the C300 or C500. The sleeve is secured into place with a bar clamp. It also includes a unique monitor lock clip to keep the LCD screen from moving forward when the Z-Finder is pressed against your eye. If you'd like to move the detachable Canon LCD screen off to the side to better place it for your rig see our C300/C500 Z-Finder with Mounting Kit here. The C300/C500 Z-Finder is only compatible with the Canon C300 and the Canon C500. It is not compatible with any other cameras or set ups.
- 40mm diameter optical lens magnifies the LCD by 1.8x
- A diopter enables specific tuning to match your eyesight
- A strong but stretchy Z-Band enables setting the viewfinder at any angle
- One anti-fog cover is installed and one is included
- Snaps onto the camera's LCD screen via a mounting frame
- Three Extender Frames allow extended tuning