The Zacuto Z-MFT32 Z-Finder 3.2" Aircraft Aluminum Frame (for Tall DSLR Bodies) must be used in conjunction with the DSLR Gorilla Plate. The Z-Finder 3.2" frame attaches to the Gorilla Plate with two thumb screws (included); the Gorilla plate is attached to the bottom of your camera. The frame has a rubber coating on the back which stays against the LCD screen with pressure. The connection between the Z-Finder and frame is a snap fit. The Z-Finder snaps into the frame and can quickly snap off for going between video and photos. To release the frame from your camera, you can un-do the thumb screws and slide the frame off. This frame can also attach to Zacuto's DSLR Baseplate.
- Zacuto Z-MFT32 Z-Finder 3.2" Mounting Frame for Tall DSLR Bodies
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.