ZEISS Milvus 2/135 Revel in an atmospheric mood at dusk against a breathtaking backdrop - as an inconspicuous observer, the telephoto lens is able to draw you into this unique moment from afar. The ZEISS Milvus 2/135 permits an interplay between fore- and background that is simply incomparable. It can be used in a host of different situations, meaning you can capture the artist's emotions onstage from your third-row seat, as well as breathtaking portraits in outstanding detail. The position of the focus rings, which does not change, also makes the lens suitable for video applications with a follow focus system. A lens design with relatively few glass-to-air surfaces, invented by Dr. Ludwig Bertele at ZEISS in 1930 to provide the fastest lenses of that day for 35 mm photography offering speeds up to f/1.5 and well controlled veiling glare. This is where the name comes from, containig the German word for sun, 'Sonne', the symbol of utmost brightness. Apo-Sonnar with 11 lens elements in 8 groups Lens made of special glass with anomalous partial dispersion "Floating Elements" design
- An optimized ergonomic design enables fatigue-free photography and reduces camera shake. The all-metal housing makes every adjustment a haptic experience. The dynamic, precise barrel design sets new trends in the world of camera lenses.
- Special seals for protection against dust and splashes expand the photographer's creative potential by guaranteeing the system's functional reliability even in environmentally difficult situations.
- T* antireflective coating from ZEISS. Outstanding stray light reduction is achieved by combining a number of optimally matched measures. In addition to the ZEISS T* coating, all lens edges are provided with a special pitch-black lacquer in a complex
- Thanks to the low level of stray light allowed by the lens design, high-contrast images are also possible with increasing high dynamic ranges of the sensors (HDR). The minimization of coma, astigmatism and spherical aberrations enables constantly hig
- The Floating Elements Design permits constantly high image performance in the focal plane from the minimum object distance to infinity. This is accomplished by changing the axial distance between individual lens elements or element groups.
- The mechanical design of the ZEISS Milvus lenses is highly complex and the workmanship must be extremely exact both specialties of ZEISS."
- ZEISS Milvus lenses feature a large rotation angle which enables pinpoint focusing. The top-quality focusing mechanism moves smoothly without backlash, optimally supporting the photographer's creative interplay with the focal plane of high-speed fixe
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.