Zeiss Distagon T 1771844 - 28 mm - f/2 - Wide Angle Lens for Nikon F - 58 mm Attachment - 0.20x Magnification
The Distagon T 2/28 ZF closes the gap in the line of high-end lenses for analog and digital SLR cameras because the jump in focal length from 35 mm to 25 mm is too big for many demanding photographers. Modeled on current state-of-the-art lenses in this category, it features markedly improved optical quality. Thanks to the floating design, image quality remains almost consistent from the close-up range to infinity.
These features make the Distagon T 2/28 ZF ideal not only for atmospheric photos in weakly illuminated rooms, but also for attractive portraits from a close distance. With the aperture fully or almost fully open, you can use the low depth of field to make the main subject stand out slightly from the background without causing total background blur. The high image quality in the close-up range permits the application range of this lens to be extended to include still life photography of small objects.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number 1771844
- Manufacturer Carl Zeiss, Inc
- Product Model 1771844
- Product Name Distagon T 1771844 Lens
- Product Line Distagon T
- Brand Name Zeiss
- Application/Usage Camera
Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Weight (Approximate) 1.17 lb
- Lens Type Wide Angle
- Magnification 0.20x
- Filter Attachment Diameter 58 mm
- Fixed Focal Length 28 mm
- Lens Mount Type Nikon F
- Maximum Aperture Fixed 2
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.