Zeiss C Biogon T - 35 mm - f/2.8 - Wide Angle Lens for T* ZM-mount - 43 mm Attachment - 0.06x Magnification - 2"Diameter
This compact wide-angle lens with a moderate focal length is the perfect addition to your light, mobile camera equipment. The C Biogon T 2,8/35 ZM will inspire you with uncompromising image perfection, even at full aperture. The "C" in the title indicates another outstanding feature: rather unusual for a lens at this performance class, its speed of 1: 2,8 allows for an exceptionally compact construction. With a focal length of 35 mm, this Biogon lens is designed for multiple use. If you aim for the perfect combination to serve a wide range of applications, the high performance and extremely handy C Biogon T 4,5/21 ZM will ideally round off your equipment. Whether you are traveling through impressive landscapes or visiting cities, compiling a news report or attending an event, this little allrounder always proves a comfortable and reliable companion. You can even use the lens like a 50 mm standard lens for digital rangefinder cameras with crop factor 1.3.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number 1486393
- Manufacturer Carl Zeiss, Inc
- Product Name C Biogon T Lens
- Product Line C Biogon T
- Brand Name Zeiss
- Application/Usage Camera
- Carl Zeiss Ikon Rangefinder Camera
- Leica M Mount Rangefinder Cameras
- Weight (Approximate) 7.05 oz
- Diameter 2"
- Height 2.2"
- Lens Type Wide Angle
- Magnification 0.06x
- Filter Attachment Diameter 43 mm
- Fixed Focal Length 35 mm
- Lens Mount Type T* ZM-mount
- Maximum Aperture Fixed 2.8
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.