Canon EF mount Milvus 50mm f/2M ZE Les from Zeiss features a floating elements design to ensure consistent image quality when working with both close and distant subjects. Based on the classic symmetrical Planar optical design, this lens is capable of achieving well-corrected imagery with controlled aberrations and distortions. An enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to significantly reduce ghosting and flaring for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in difficult lighting conditions. Designed for macro applications, this lens' 1:2 maximum magnification ratio is benefitted by a 9.4" minimum focusing distance along with printed magnification scales on the barrel. Its manual focus design is complemented by a rubberized focus ring for fine-tuned, precise control over your focus position. Additionally, Milvus-series lenses also feature an equally aesthetic and durable frosted, anodized metal lens barrel surface along with a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust and moisture.
- Anodized Metal Barrel, Rubber Focus Ring
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- EF Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Floating Elements System
- Manual Focus Design, Macro Markings
- Planar Optical Design
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.