Zeiss Tele-Tessar T - 85 mm - f/4 - Fixed Focal Length Lens for T* ZM-mount - 43 mm Attachment - 0.11x Magnification - 2.1"Diameter
This sleek and extremely compact Tele fits virtually in every pocket and represents the ideal travel companion for portrait and landscape photography. Combined with a 35 mm Biogon wide-angle lens it makes a classical focal length for countless fascinating subjects. The imaging quality of the Tele-Tessar T 4 / 85 ZM is equal to the high aperture models in the lens program. It is almost distortion free and adjusted to field of curvature as well as to all other defects in color. With the shortest camera-to-subject distance of only 0.9 meter it delivers brilliant pictures at any distance. The all-metal mount and the robust construction turn it into a universal tele lens, even under extremely rough conditions.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number 1486395
- Manufacturer Carl Zeiss, Inc
- Product Name Tele-Tessar T Lens
- Product Line Tele-Tessar T
- Brand Name Zeiss
- Application/Usage Camera
- Carl Zeiss Ikon Cameras
- Leica M Mount Cameras
- Weight (Approximate) 10.93 oz
- Diameter 2.1"
- Height 3.7"
- Lens Type Fixed Focal Length
- Magnification 0.11x
- Filter Attachment Diameter 43 mm
- Fixed Focal Length 85 mm
- Lens Mount Type T* ZM-mount
- Maximum Aperture Fixed 4
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.