There are a number of things to consider when ordering gaffer's tape. First, there are two grades available. The premium is Permacel's Professional Grade. It is thicker, stronger and leaves less residue than the less expensive choices in cloth tapes. Professional Grade is the top choice among film, television and photographic professionals. An economical alternative to the Professional Grade is the Permacel P-665. This is a thinner and less reflective tape. The P-665 is a good choice for people on tight budgets or in warmer climates.To help you manage the rising price of Professional Grade tape, Barbizon has worked with Permacel to develop two other roll formats. Traditionally, tape has come in 2" x 60 yard rolls. They introdued 2" x 50 yard rolls and 2" x 25 yard rolls. The 50 yard roll will be an economical alternative to the traditional 60 yard roll and the 25 yard roll to be a convenient size for portable kits and location work.
- Paper tape useful in sealing light leaks and masking off "hot" areas.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.