AKDY 34-inch GVB8644PF Stainless Steel Handmade Kitchen Sink UnderMount 60/40 Double Bowl W/Strainer
AKDY PRESENTS TO YOU OUR NEW LINE OF PRODUCTS! UNDERMOUNT HANDMADE KITCHEN SINK COMPLEMENTS ANY DECOR AND IS HIGHLY FUNCTIONAL.*Premium Grade T-304 Stainless Steel: There are two primary types of stainless steel in the market: T-409 and the higher quality T-304. The difference lies in chromium and nickel contents; T-409 with 11% and .5% respectively, T-304 with 18% and 10%. When added to steel, these two metals prevent oxidation and rust by neutralizing sodium chloride (salt) - a common element in everyday kitchens. While cheaper sinks use T-409, AKDY sinks boast T-304, further lending to the lifetime warranty*Sound Insulated: Sound insulated steel is commonly only thought of in the automobile industry. There, auto manufacturers use spray-on "Stone Guard" insulation to provide for a quieter ride and protect the steel. Borrowing this technology and adding to it, AKDY sinks use Stone Guard insulation, sprayed over rubber sound dampening pads to create a noticeably lower-tone and overall quieter kitchen sink. It also protects your cabinet from underside condensation drips.
- 16 gauge, zero radius
- Constructed of heavy gauge premium grade T-304 stainless steel - guaranteed to never rust or corrode
- Extra deep 9" design is perfect for the semi-professional kitchen
- Fully covered under AKDY(TM) limited lifetime warranty
- Included Free: Stainless steel basket strainer and drain pipe set
- Lustrous satin finish - highly scratch and stain resistant
- Mounting and installation brackets included
- Padded, Stone-Guard undercoat applied over rubber pads to reduce sink noise while in use
- Standard 3-1/2" drain opening compatible with most garbage disposal units
- Undermount installation; fits 33"cabinets
- Finish : Satin/Brushed
- Sink Type : Kitchen Double/Undermount
Return and Tax Policies
We accept return/exchange within 30 days of delivery, buyer must contact us for return/exchange authorization (RMA) by phone or email. Buyer pays shipping costs for both ways, returning item must be in good, un-installed condition, and must be returned in original package with all accessories and manual, and it is subject to 20% restocking fee depends on the condition of the returned item.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.