In order to fully enjoy a bottle of wine's true aroma, it's important to keep it at the proper temperature, as serving it too cold will cause it to lose its flavor notes while excessively warm temperatures will speed up the aging process. However, whether you're a budding wine connoisseur or a true oenophile, you don't have to spend thousands of dollars building a home wine cellar. Instead, a thermoelectric wine cooler such as the AKDY AZ45EC is a great, affordable way to keep your wine properly chilled.
- Adjustable leveling legs balances unit to an even surface
- Adjustable temperature control provides the perfect environment for your wine
- Because the New AZ-EA45EC-75 has a thermoelectric cooling system, it uses no ozone-depleting chemicals such as CFCs or HCFCs, making it eco-friendly.
- Condition: brand new
- Electronic touchpad for precise temperature control with LED display
- Fast shipping to US lower 48 states Via FedEx/UPS Ground. We don't ship this product to AK, HI, PR, APO, FPO
- Flush back design fits well into any space
- Internal Dimensions: 13.4" width X 12.6" depth x 27.8" height
- LED light attractively illuminates and displays your wine
- Low energy consumption and efficient advanced heat dissipation
- Power Rating: 115V/60Hz
- Product Dimensions: 16.2" width X 21" depth X 31.7" height
- Product Weight: 47lbs
- Tempered glass door with attactive recessed handle
- Thermoelectric fan cooling system reduces noise and vibration
- This wine cooler comes with 8 full-width, chrome-plated chrome shelves and provides plenty of space to store up to 32 standard bottles of wine.:
- Warranty: 1 year
- Bottle Count : < 40 Bottles
- Wine Cellar Type : Freestanding
Return and Tax Policies
We accept return/exchange within 30 days of delivery, buyer must contact us for return/exchange authorization (RMA) by phone or email. Buyer pays shipping costs for both ways, returning item must be in good, un-installed condition, and must be returned in original package with all accessories and manual, and it is subject to 20% restocking fee depends on the condition of the returned item.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.