18 Bottle Wine Cooler Chiller Refrigerator Fridge Thermoelectric Wood Shelf Single Zone Freestanding
Whether you use it as a countertop unit or just a storage unit in your wine cellar, the AKDY 18 bottle WC0025 wine cooler will let you enjoy your favorite wine in the proper fashion. Theromelectric cooling means this wine refrigerator runs silent with no vibration to disturb bottle sediment. Single zone temperature controls allow for a range of 50F - 66F to accommodate the serving temperatures of wine. 5 wooden shelves pull out to allow for easy access to your bottles, while a double paned glass door frame gives your wine chiller a cool, stylish look. Adjustable legs allows placement on inclined surfaces and helps maintain a vibration free environment.
- # of Fan(s): 1
- **Intended for use within the home. Requires a stable and ambient setting to work correctly.
- *Maximum bottle capacity may vary depending on bottle size and shelf configuration.
- Adjustable Legs, Freestanding
- Bottle Capacity: 18 bottles
- Certification: ETL Compliance with US and Canada Safety Standards
- Control Type: Touch Screen
- Door Type: Double Paned Glass
- External Dimension(in): 13.38 W x 20.27 L x 25.28 H
- Internal Dimension(in): 10.5 W x 13 L x 21 H
- Lighting: LED
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Number of Door(s): 1
- Number of Shelves: 5
- Power: 70W
- Removable Shelving: Yes
- Reversible Door: No
- Shelving Material: Wood
- Temperature Range: 50F - 66F
- Temperature Zones: 1
- Venting Direction: Back
- Vibration-free: Yes
- Voltage: 100-120V/ 60Hz
- Warranty: One Year Parts Warranty
- Weight: 32.8 lbs
- Wine Cooler
Return and Tax Policies
We accept return/exchange within 30 days of delivery, buyer must contact us for return/exchange authorization (RMA) by phone or email. Buyer pays shipping costs for both ways, returning item must be in good, un-installed condition, and must be returned in original package with all accessories and manual, and it is subject to 20% restocking fee depends on the condition of the returned item.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.