Dell N1524P Ethernet Switch - 24 Ports - Manageable - Stack Port - 4 x Expansion Slots - 1000Base-T, 10GBase-X - Uplink Port - 24 x Network, 4 x Expansion Slot - Twisted Pair, Optical Fiber - Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet - 4 x SFP+ Slots - 3 Laye
Update your network access
The N1500 switch series offers a power-efficient Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) network-access switching solution with integrated 10GbE uplinks. The N1500 switch series has high-performance capabilities and wire-speed performance, utilizing a non-blocking architecture to handle unexpected traffic loads easily. These switches offer simple management and scalability via a 40Gbps (full-duplex) high-availability stacking architecture that allows management of up to four switches from a single IP address.
Deliver clean power to network devices with PoE+ support
The Dell Networking N1500 Series has options for up to 48 Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) ports. You can attach devices with high power requirements (up to 30.8 watts) without running a separate power cable. PoE+ is particularly useful in older buildings where installing power to multiple, widespread locations can be prohibitively expensive.
Designed for efficiency
Built to help keep operating costs down, the N1500 Series can operate at temperatures up to 113F (45C) to help reduce cooling costs. Improve your overall efficiency with these great features:
- 80 Plus-certified efficient integrated power supply
- Redundant variable-speed cooling fans
- Energy-efficient Ethernet and low-power physical layer (PHYs) to help reduce power to inactive ports and idle links
- One common command line interface (CLI) and graphical user interface (GUI) that use a well-known command language to help skilled network administrators become productive quickly
- USB auto-configuration that helps network administrators rapidly deploy mirrored configurations to numerous devices by simply inserting a USB key
- A variety of enterprise-class features with familiar and intuitive configuration and management commands, including the latest open-standard protocols and smart integration technologies to help make smoothly operating multi-vendor networks possible
Deploy with confidence at any scale
With high throughput and capacity to handle unexpected workloads, the N1500 Series switches are ideal solutions for fast-growing GbE networks that require high-density aggregation with seamless redundancy and availability. Take advantage of the following features:
- Data rates up to 176Gbps (full duplex) and a forwarding rate of up to 164Mpps
- Four 10GbE SFP+ ports for high-speed uplinks and a stacking architecture up to four units at 40Gbps
- Switch stacks up to 200 1GbE ports that can be managed from a single screen or IP address
- Uplink Port Yes
- Stack Port Yes
- Total Number of Network Ports 24
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Product Type Ethernet Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number 463-7265
- Manufacturer Dell, Inc
- Product Model N1524P
- Product Name N1524P Ethernet Switch
- Product Series N1500
- Brand Name Dell
- Expansion Slot Type SFP+
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 4
- Number of SFP+ Slots 4
- Network Technology 1000Base-T
- Network Technology 10GBase-X
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Media Type Supported Optical Fiber
- Layer Supported 3
- Weight (Approximate) 12.80 lb
- Form Factor Rack-mountable
- Height 1.7"
- Width 17.3"
- Depth 15.2"
- Compatible Rack Unit 1U
- Power Source Power Supply
- Manageable Yes
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
30 Day Simple and Easy Return Policy.
Alliance Supply is committed to providing our customers with the best online shopping experience possible. We are committed to excellent customer service, even after the products you ordered have been delivered. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with a product you ordered through AllianceSupply.com, we will gladly assist you with our return program.
Return requests must be approved, processed, and the merchandise returned to our distribution center within 30 days of the original shipment date. If an incorrect item was ordered or you changed your mind about the order or you refused the delivery, then there will be 15-20% restocking fee.
Damaged merchandise must be reported within 5 business days of receipt of products, please be sure to report the damage immediately with the shipping carrier when the package is delivered so that we can process your claim. Claims for shortage or damaged material caused by common carrier must be noted at the time of receipt and filed against carrier responsible. The value of defective material is the limit of liability.
If your item is defective, it needs to be reported within 5 business days of receipt of products, and you must have the original box. If you received less items than you were supposed to or the wrong item, it must be reported within 5 business days after delivery or shipping carrier noted delivery. Returns must be 100% intact, in the original packaging with the UPC or barcode clearly visible on the box. Any components, manuals, registration card(s), software, cables and/or accessories must also be included. Unfortunately, if merchandise returned to our warehouse is in a non-restock-able condition, we will be unable to issue a full credit. Please be advised that if your order were require us to reship from an original damaged, defective, shorted, or miss-shipped order, you will be temporarily charged for that item(s) and you will be credited when the original item(s) or claim is closed. All return requests must be submitted within 5 days of receipt of merchandise and meet the following terms for return or they will not be accepted.
Returning Merchandise: To return an item, please follow these steps:
1. Contact us by phone, email, to request a Return Authorization Number (RA# or RMA#). Returns received outside of this process are subject to delay or refusal. Phone Customer Service at: 1-864-641-1000 or Email Customer Service at: alliance@AllianceSupply.com our business hours are M-F, 8.am-6.00pm EST, the following details required when contacting customer service;
2. Manufactures Part Number, or, Our Part Number
3. Quantity to Return
4. Reason for Return
5. Your name, Company name and Daytime phone number
6. Your e-mail address
7. Please also advise us as to whether or not you would like your merchandise reshipped or credit posted to your account
8. Return shipping address will be provided after evaluating the issues. Return shipment address is where to ship the returning merchandize; it may go to the manufacturer or it may go to a different warehouse location.
9. Re-package the item and affix the shipping label, as instructed. Return requests must be approved, processed, and returned to our distribution center within 20 days of the original shipment date. Any shipment arriving without an RA number on the shipping label will be refused.
10. Include in the package a copy of your order confirmation or packaging slip with the RA# clearly written on it. Write your RA number on your shipping label and affix to shipping carton. In the case of multiple cartons, write your name on EACH shipping label, AND indicate number of cartons, for example 1/3, 2/3, 3/3. If the shipping carton is the original manufacturer packaging, DO NOT write the shipping address or RMA numbers directly on packaging as the product must be in resalable condition, with no defacing, to receive credit.
11. Make sure you receive a tracking number for the package so there is a way to track it back to us. Also, if the order was expensive, you may want to insure the package against loss or damage. Alliance Supply is not responsible for returned items that are damaged in transit.
12. All approved RA’s must include the RA number and be in sellable condition as determined by distribution center or the returned merchandise will be returned to the customer and denied credit.
Please note the following when returning an item:
Alliance Supply will apply refund of the original purchase price of the item if received back in the condition the order was delivered. Shipping and handling charges will be deducted for returns due to customer error. Some items that are deemed customer error will be the customer’s responsibility to return after receiving the RA (RMA) number and provided return address. Please be advised that all returns may be subject to restocking fees. Restocking fees are determined based upon the condition of returned merchandise, the original freight, and the cost of item pickup. Special order items, dated goods and / or custom products are not returnable. Returned products will incur a 15-20% restocking fee, except in cases of Alliance Supply error. Return products must be in original condition (sealed, retail packaging); otherwise a refund may not be issued. If the return was necessitated by our shipping mistake we will pay for the return freight, otherwise freight is the customer’s responsibility. Non–stocks, discontinued and special order items including directs and some special ranked inventory will not be available for returns. All unprocessed RMA requests will be canceled on the 31st day from invoicing. Oversized items, such as office furniture, are subject to a minimum $25 restocking fee or 20% of the product cost, whichever is greater.
Furniture and other assembly items cannot be returned once they have been assembled or installed. Items that require installation cannot be returned after they have been installed, so please make sure the item you received is the item you need. Special order merchandise, food and beverages, pharmaceutical products, and personal safety items (including, but not limited to, first aid items, masks, respirators, and cartridges) can not be returned, except in the case of Alliance Supply error. Alliance Supply will not accept returns on products that have been used. If an item has been used and is returned to us, no refund will be issued. Any shipment that is refused or undeliverable will be assessed a 15% restocking fee. The original shipping charge will not be reimbursed. Some products are not returnable for any reason, per the manufacturer’s request. You may be directed to the manufacturer for resolution. Please understand that we have no control over this process but will assist you through the process as best we can. No pickup service: If an item needs to be returned, we may send a pre-paid return shipping label or a return authorization number. At this time we do not offer a return pick-up service. If you have a problem with your order, please contact us directly as soon as possible. We are available by phone and we are always happy to receive and respond to your emails. When you contact us, please have your order number ready for our representative, or list the order number in the subject line of your email. This will help us efficiently process your request.
Restocking Fee: Based on our return policy, any order that was refused will be refunded less our 15% restocking fee. Likewise, if you ordered an item in error, and it is returned with a Return Authorization Number, a 15% restocking fee will be assessed. This restocking fee is necessary to keep our prices as low and competitive as they are on our website. If you have any questions about a product, please call or email to our customer service associates and they will be more than happy to assist you prior to purchasing.
Not returnable: Materials returned after 30 days from date of shipment will not be accepted. C.O.D. returns will not be accepted. Altered or etched items will not be accepted.
Technology: Unopened software may be returned for credit. Opened software will be replaced only if we manufacturer approved as defective. Due to certain manufacturer return policies some electronic items will not be accepted for return due to customer cancel. This information will be provided to customer once return request has been made. Open hardware or software is non-returnable. Please remember to back up all of your data before installing any new software, or peripherals. Alliance Supply is not responsible for any lost data. Opened laser, inkjet printers and / or fax machines may be exchanged within 20 days of your product's shipping date for the same item only. No refunds are available for these items if opened. Hardware and software returns must be returned to Alliance Supply at customer’s expense to our tech warehouse. Special order items and / or custom products are not returnable. In accordance with some technology Manufacturers Policy, you must be contacted directly for credit/replacement of defective merchandise, we will not accept items made by these technology manufactures for return and will not issue credit. Please call or email our customer service agents so that we may assist you prior to purchasing, however, we will do our utmost to assist you in getting proper resolution from these manufacturers.
Repairs: We do not provide repair services, please contact product manufacturer for repair services.
Cut-to-Length Products: Because of the special nature of the products, we will be glad to cut products to length per your specifications. Cut-to-length products, however, are considered final sale and may not be returned for credit.
VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) Limits: Alliance Supply may be prohibited from offering certain products due to restrictions or requirements of various federal, state, local and other authorities having jurisdiction in these matters. VOC restrictions may change without notice.
Credit: All packages returned without return numbers will be refused and returned to sender. All packages returned without return numbers will be refused and returned to sender and the sender will be liable for all freight. Please allow 15-45 business days for return processing and credit postage to your account.
International Return Policy: We are proud to ship to customers in many countries around the globe. All international orders are a final sale only. Alliance Supply does not accept returns for any international order. All international orders are non-refundable due to the long distance they must travel, makes them not in resalable condition when they arrive back in the U.S. All international sales are final; however we will work with you all the way to solve any issues. You can count on us for our services beyond export.
Refurbished products: are products that have been previously sold and returned, then reconditioned and repackaged for selling purposes. Refurbished products come with a 30-day defective-only guarantee and are sold "AS IS." We do not guarantee replacement, nor do we cover return shipping charges. If you return a defective product, you will be credited through the same payment method used to place the order.
Truck Shipments: Please note that the customer is fully responsible for the number of pieces signed for at the time of delivery. Skids must be broken down and cartons counted immediately before signing the driver’s Delivery Receipt. Alliance Supply will deny a short ship claim unless the Delivery Receipt is noted “short” or “damaged” and the number pieces received is specified on the Delivery Receipt. Customer Service should be promptly contacted upon discovery of the shipping problem.
Interior Damage Only: If the exterior package/carton is intact and only the interior product is damaged, contact our Customer Service Departments for an RMA number.
Exterior Carton Damage by Carrier: If the exterior package/carton is damaged, causing damage to the contents, you MUST keep the original package/carton and then call Customer Service for a claim to be filed. If the original damaged package/carton is not available, there will be NO chance for a credit to be issued to you. See specific Carrier Policies below.
FedEx Damaged in Transit Claims: Claims for Non-Delivery, or Denial of Signature Claims. Claims for FedEx shipments damaged in transit, non-delivery, or denial of signature must be made within 15 days of original invoice AND, original shipping carton must be retained.
UPS Damaged in Transit Claims: Claims for Non-Delivery, or Denial of Signature Claims. Claims for UPS shipments damaged in transit must be made within 15 days of date of original invoice AND, original shipping carton must be retained.
LTL Damaged in Transit Claims: Claims for LTL shipments damaged in transit must be accompanied by delivery receipt with damages described on receipt and signed by recipient at time of delivery.
Exchange Policy: Alliance Supply will gladly offer an exchange for any items received damaged or defective provided request is made within 5 days of receipt of order. Due to Alliance Supply policy, any claims made after 30 days of receipt of order cannot be honored. Special order items and / or custom products are not returnable. We strongly recommend using tracking numbers to ship your package, as we are not responsible for lost packages. Thank you for your understanding.
Alliance Supply understands that gift-giving is not always easy, so we offer you an easy return policy. Please be sure to follow our ‘return policy’ that you want to exchange within 5 days of receipt of merchandise. Let us know complete description of the issues required for an exchange. Your exchange will be processed immediately and a hold will be placed on your exchange item. Once we receive your package, your card will either be charged or credited depending on the value of your exchange, and a new tracking number will be issued once your package has been shipped. All exchanges will be charged 15% restocking fee and shipping fees.
Cancellation Policy: To speed our service, orders are transmitted immediately into our warehouse selection process and therefore may not be canceled. You will be responsible for all freight charges and a 15% restocking fee on refused deliveries.
If the information above does not answer your question, please contact our customer service department. We are happy to assist you.
Subject to sales tax.