In the 1920s, blues musicians began experimenting in the new boogie-woogie style--and the C-E-G-A-C chord has lived in the American soundtrack ever since. Each of these fine-tuned chimes plays a note in the traditional blues' pattern; you'll love how it creates a new melody every time the breeze switches direction. Cherry-finish ash wood and silver-finish aluminum. 25"L.
- 5 Silver-colored aluminum tubes; cherry wood top, clapper and wind catcher; durable, braided nylon cord
- Boogie-woogie style, heard in 5 notes of Chicago blues chime, is most enduring element of blues and has influenced countless jazz and rock musicians
- Measures 25-inches overall length; 20-inches from the top wooden piece to the bottom of the wind catcher and longest tube is 14-inches
- Sounds beautiful with the woodstock chimes of Bali as well as the cambridge and kensington series
- Tuned to the notes of the walking bass line first made famous by blues artists in the 1920's and popularized in Chicago blues clubs
Return and Tax Policies
Unless your item is received damaged, or there was some error on our part, you will be responsible for all return shipping costs. Because refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you confirm all return shipments and provide Rakuten Support with the shipment tracking number.