Lewis N Clark Add A Bag Travel Collection!! Provides hands-free transport of a second bag. Second bag hangs from a strong, durable hook. This strap is ideal for hooking a smaller bag to wheeled luggage handle for easier carrying. Move multiple bags easily. The Adjustable strap attaches to your main bag and holds the handles of a second bag, so you can roll or carry both bags without needing an extra pair of hands Quick release buckle hook is designed to withstand the wear and tear of travel and the strap length adjust to hold smaller or large bags * Width of strap is 1.4" approx* NOTE: Bags on the pictures are not included only for viewing purposes.
* Stop struggling to move multiple suitcases and carry-on bags and wishing you had an extra pair of hands, this strap solves the problem, letting you move two bags at once without trying to grasp two sets of handles or balance bags on top of each oth
Lewis N Clark
LEWIS N CLARK
Frequently Asked Questions
What are my shipping options for this product?
Usually delivers in 3 - 10 business days after shipment
How do product returns work?
• If the item arrives and is DOA (dead on arrival), not working, not as stated, please report the problem within 2 business days via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and AllTopBargains will issue a "Return for Replacement" authorization and replace or repair the item at our expense. All expenses MUST be approved by AllTopBargains or we will NOT reimburse you for the return charges.
• If however after 2 days and within 7 days you find your item defective, we will still issue a "Return for Replacement" authorization but you will be responsible for cost of shipping freight back to us and we will pay return shipping back to you.
• All of our items are sold with a DOA warranty unless specifically noted in the item. Additionally, some items are covered by manufacturer's warranty. This means that if the item is Dead on Arrival, we will replace or refund the item value. The DOA warranty provides you with two days to inspect the item to see that it performs as described. If you encounter a problem during the inspection period, please contact us by email providing the description of the problem. One of our customer support representatives will reply to your email and attempt to solve the problem. If necessary, the customer support representative will issue a return authorization, if a return is required.
• In the unlikely event that you do not receive an email reply within 48 hours, please call us to confirm we received your email.
• In the event that a return is required, we will test and diagnose the item. If we find the item is defective, we will attempt to repair or replace the item. If we are unable to fix or replace the item, merchandise credit or refund of the item cost will be issued. If our testing shows the item to be functional and as described, the item will be returned to you at your expense or merchandise credit (no restocking fee) or refund (20% restocking fee) will be issued.
• In the unlikely event that an item has been improperly described or the wrong item was accidentally shipped, a full refund by the method of payment will be issued and a return shipping refund will be made.
FLORIDA state residents are subject to sales tax.