1 New Evo Stailness Steel Oil Trigger Spray Bottle 16 Oz BPA Free For Cooking Oils Grilling And More ! The new Evo Stainless Steel owes its good looks to the Michael Graves Design Group, who gave it a trim profile and a sleek brushed exterior that fits right in at the stove. And the bright red, contoured trigger and nozzle is uniquely engineered to deliver a precisely-measured spray of ¼ teaspoon per squeeze. The new bottle also features a durable interior lining that will not react with contents, absorb odors nor flavors so you can use many different oils and vinegars! The bottle is dishwasher safe and you can change the contents as often as you like to suit the season and your cooking. Plus the Evo Stainless Steel Oil Spray Bottle is still 100% recycleable and BPA, latex and DEHP free! Use it to season your grill with peanut oil, ready a saute pan with canola oil or coat chicken, potatoes, salmon and any other foods before roasting or grilling. It's a
Durable, 16-oz, stainless steel FDA food-safe bottle Makes a great gift Ergonomic trigger delivers precisely 1.35 milliliters (¼ teaspoon) per squeeze Precise control for fewer calories and no waste Interior lining
Frequently Asked Questions
What are my shipping options for this product?
Usually delivers in 3 - 10 business days after shipment
How do product returns work?
• If the item arrives and is DOA (dead on arrival), not working, not as stated, please report the problem within 2 business days via e-mail to email@example.com and AllTopBargains will issue a "Return for Replacement" authorization and replace or repair the item at our expense. All expenses MUST be approved by AllTopBargains or we will NOT reimburse you for the return charges.
• If however after 2 days and within 7 days you find your item defective, we will still issue a "Return for Replacement" authorization but you will be responsible for cost of shipping freight back to us and we will pay return shipping back to you.
• All of our items are sold with a DOA warranty unless specifically noted in the item. Additionally, some items are covered by manufacturer's warranty. This means that if the item is Dead on Arrival, we will replace or refund the item value. The DOA warranty provides you with two days to inspect the item to see that it performs as described. If you encounter a problem during the inspection period, please contact us by email providing the description of the problem. One of our customer support representatives will reply to your email and attempt to solve the problem. If necessary, the customer support representative will issue a return authorization, if a return is required.
• In the unlikely event that you do not receive an email reply within 48 hours, please call us to confirm we received your email.
• In the event that a return is required, we will test and diagnose the item. If we find the item is defective, we will attempt to repair or replace the item. If we are unable to fix or replace the item, merchandise credit or refund of the item cost will be issued. If our testing shows the item to be functional and as described, the item will be returned to you at your expense or merchandise credit (no restocking fee) or refund (20% restocking fee) will be issued.
• In the unlikely event that an item has been improperly described or the wrong item was accidentally shipped, a full refund by the method of payment will be issued and a return shipping refund will be made.
FLORIDA state residents are subject to sales tax.