1 Can Flexible Spout Refillable 6.3 oz Thumb Pump Oil Oiler Squirt Squeeze Trigger New !! This green flexible green spout hold up to 6.3 oz, makes jobs easier from many angles. Compact, and perfect for oil jobs in tight spaces for home, auto, or other applications. The long spout extends up to 5", use it to for those tight angels in between your kitchen cabinet and stop the squeaking sounds. Avoid painful cuts and bruise while trying to fit your hand through your vehicle's engine. No spill system will only spray on oil when the triggered is pressed, soft, and bendable spout will stays in place when bent. Corrosion resistant powder coat finish for better lubricant placement.
- * Holds up to 6.3oz * Spout extends up to 5" L * Bendable, nondetachable spout * Material: Metal * Refillable * Thumb pump trigger * No spill system
|Brand||QNP RRG RMX|
|Manufacturer||QNP RRG RMX|
Return and Tax Policies
• If the item arrives and is DOA (dead on arrival), not working, not as stated, please report the problem within 2 business days via e-mail to email@example.com and AllTopBargains will issue a "Return for Replacement" authorization and replace or repair the item at our expense. All expenses MUST be approved by AllTopBargains or we will NOT reimburse you for the return charges.
• If however after 2 days and within 7 days you find your item defective, we will still issue a "Return for Replacement" authorization but you will be responsible for cost of shipping freight back to us and we will pay return shipping back to you.
• All of our items are sold with a DOA warranty unless specifically noted in the item. Additionally, some items are covered by manufacturer's warranty. This means that if the item is Dead on Arrival, we will replace or refund the item value. The DOA warranty provides you with two days to inspect the item to see that it performs as described. If you encounter a problem during the inspection period, please contact us by email providing the description of the problem. One of our customer support representatives will reply to your email and attempt to solve the problem. If necessary, the customer support representative will issue a return authorization, if a return is required.
• In the unlikely event that you do not receive an email reply within 48 hours, please call us to confirm we received your email.
• In the event that a return is required, we will test and diagnose the item. If we find the item is defective, we will attempt to repair or replace the item. If we are unable to fix or replace the item, merchandise credit or refund of the item cost will be issued. If our testing shows the item to be functional and as described, the item will be returned to you at your expense or merchandise credit (no restocking fee) or refund (20% restocking fee) will be issued.
• In the unlikely event that an item has been improperly described or the wrong item was accidentally shipped, a full refund by the method of payment will be issued and a return shipping refund will be made.
FLORIDA state residents are subject to sales tax.