1 Pc Wood Carved Nose Reading Sun Glasses Sunglasses Holder Night Stand Plaque Tiki Nowadays, you can find yourself spending a great deal of money on sunglasses or regular glasses, and whether or not you need them, or are just a fan of them as an accessory, they are still a day to day item. So why would you spend so much money on one of your most important accessories, but leave them hidden away in a cheap, plastic case whenever they are not in use? Well, with this Urban Home Vintage Wooden Nose Spectacle Stand, you can give your glasses the prominence they deserve. Hand-crafted out of strong, sleek, medium-toned wood, this stand is a masterpiece of simplistic, aesthetically pleasing design, and is sure to compliment any room. What is more, you need not worry about losing your glasses, or risking damage, just because you have misplaced the case. With it's striking, iconic wooden nose design, specially crafted to hold your glasses with ease, this st
- * 1 Pc Wooden Nose Glasses Holder Stand * Hand-crafted out of strong, sleek, wood. * Avoid losing your glasses, or risking damage * Crafted to hold your glasses with ease, this stand will lend status to your spectacles! * Measure
Return and Tax Policies
• If the item arrives and is DOA (dead on arrival), not working, not as stated, please report the problem within 2 business days via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and AllTopBargains will issue a "Return for Replacement" authorization and replace or repair the item at our expense. All expenses MUST be approved by AllTopBargains or we will NOT reimburse you for the return charges.
• If however after 2 days and within 7 days you find your item defective, we will still issue a "Return for Replacement" authorization but you will be responsible for cost of shipping freight back to us and we will pay return shipping back to you.
• All of our items are sold with a DOA warranty unless specifically noted in the item. Additionally, some items are covered by manufacturer's warranty. This means that if the item is Dead on Arrival, we will replace or refund the item value. The DOA warranty provides you with two days to inspect the item to see that it performs as described. If you encounter a problem during the inspection period, please contact us by email providing the description of the problem. One of our customer support representatives will reply to your email and attempt to solve the problem. If necessary, the customer support representative will issue a return authorization, if a return is required.
• In the unlikely event that you do not receive an email reply within 48 hours, please call us to confirm we received your email.
• In the event that a return is required, we will test and diagnose the item. If we find the item is defective, we will attempt to repair or replace the item. If we are unable to fix or replace the item, merchandise credit or refund of the item cost will be issued. If our testing shows the item to be functional and as described, the item will be returned to you at your expense or merchandise credit (no restocking fee) or refund (20% restocking fee) will be issued.
• In the unlikely event that an item has been improperly described or the wrong item was accidentally shipped, a full refund by the method of payment will be issued and a return shipping refund will be made.
FLORIDA state residents are subject to sales tax.