Siege Pet Odor Eliminator Spot Cleaner Dog Urine Remover Carpet Rug Upholstery 12Fl Oz !! This bio enzymatic odor remover literally eats away the entire organic residue that causes oders. This product will remove both new stains and old stains. Organic deposits in carpets result from common stains or spills and lead to odors. This product degrades these organic materials thereby eliminating the oder. It also cleans pet bedding, carpets, rugs, furniture, upholstery, clothing, draperies, car seats and more. Each bottle containes 12 fl. oz. (335 ml) of non tocxic, 100% biodegradable pet oddor eliminator.
• Cleans different materials • Easily removes any surprises your pet may leave behind • 100% organic • Simply shake, spray, and leave until stain disappears • Earth Friendly • Removes old and new stains • Cleans qu
Frequently Asked Questions
What are my shipping options for this product?
Usually delivers in 3 - 10 business days after shipment
How do product returns work?
• If the item arrives and is DOA (dead on arrival), not working, not as stated, please report the problem within 2 business days via e-mail to email@example.com and AllTopBargains will issue a "Return for Replacement" authorization and replace or repair the item at our expense. All expenses MUST be approved by AllTopBargains or we will NOT reimburse you for the return charges.
• If however after 2 days and within 7 days you find your item defective, we will still issue a "Return for Replacement" authorization but you will be responsible for cost of shipping freight back to us and we will pay return shipping back to you.
• All of our items are sold with a DOA warranty unless specifically noted in the item. Additionally, some items are covered by manufacturer's warranty. This means that if the item is Dead on Arrival, we will replace or refund the item value. The DOA warranty provides you with two days to inspect the item to see that it performs as described. If you encounter a problem during the inspection period, please contact us by email providing the description of the problem. One of our customer support representatives will reply to your email and attempt to solve the problem. If necessary, the customer support representative will issue a return authorization, if a return is required.
• In the unlikely event that you do not receive an email reply within 48 hours, please call us to confirm we received your email.
• In the event that a return is required, we will test and diagnose the item. If we find the item is defective, we will attempt to repair or replace the item. If we are unable to fix or replace the item, merchandise credit or refund of the item cost will be issued. If our testing shows the item to be functional and as described, the item will be returned to you at your expense or merchandise credit (no restocking fee) or refund (20% restocking fee) will be issued.
• In the unlikely event that an item has been improperly described or the wrong item was accidentally shipped, a full refund by the method of payment will be issued and a return shipping refund will be made.
FLORIDA state residents are subject to sales tax.