1 Professional Automatic Wire Stripper Cutter Crimper Pliers Terminal Cable Tool New !! This adjustable and automatic wire stripper is simply the fastest way to strip wire. Just insert the wire into the self adjusting jaws then squeeze. In less than a second, this tool will prep a wire perfectly. There is absolutely no pre-measuring and no pulling. Used for stripping a wide variety of insulated wires and coaxial cables, adjustable gripping tension. It is great for electricians, warehouses, automotive, garages, network, installations and much more. Dimension: 7” x 2-1/2" x 3/4" Plastic Jaw and Teeth with Metal Strippers Jaw Mouth Opening : 11/32" Teeth Size: 5/8" x 3/16" 1" Ruler : 1/16" Increments 25 mm Ruler : 1 mm Increment Cut Off Blade: 1/2" Long Torison Spring
- * 1 Professional Automatic Wire Stripper * Color: black/blue * Dimensions: 7” x 2-1/2" x 3/4" * Automatic wire stripper and cutter * Adjustment dial for blade pressure to match varying hardness and thickness of insulators *
- Color Class : Red
Return and Tax Policies
• If the item arrives and is DOA (dead on arrival), not working, not as stated, please report the problem within 2 business days via e-mail to email@example.com and AllTopBargains will issue a "Return for Replacement" authorization and replace or repair the item at our expense. All expenses MUST be approved by AllTopBargains or we will NOT reimburse you for the return charges.
• If however after 2 days and within 7 days you find your item defective, we will still issue a "Return for Replacement" authorization but you will be responsible for cost of shipping freight back to us and we will pay return shipping back to you.
• All of our items are sold with a DOA warranty unless specifically noted in the item. Additionally, some items are covered by manufacturer's warranty. This means that if the item is Dead on Arrival, we will replace or refund the item value. The DOA warranty provides you with two days to inspect the item to see that it performs as described. If you encounter a problem during the inspection period, please contact us by email providing the description of the problem. One of our customer support representatives will reply to your email and attempt to solve the problem. If necessary, the customer support representative will issue a return authorization, if a return is required.
• In the unlikely event that you do not receive an email reply within 48 hours, please call us to confirm we received your email.
• In the event that a return is required, we will test and diagnose the item. If we find the item is defective, we will attempt to repair or replace the item. If we are unable to fix or replace the item, merchandise credit or refund of the item cost will be issued. If our testing shows the item to be functional and as described, the item will be returned to you at your expense or merchandise credit (no restocking fee) or refund (20% restocking fee) will be issued.
• In the unlikely event that an item has been improperly described or the wrong item was accidentally shipped, a full refund by the method of payment will be issued and a return shipping refund will be made.
FLORIDA state residents are subject to sales tax.