This heavy-duty brushed aluminum Hard Drive cage is intended to be installed into a standard PC case. It uses a single 5.25" bay and provides space for four 2.5" drives. It uses a SAS backplane, which provides full support for SAS I/II and SATA I/II/III drives. Each bay is hot swappable. which provides superior drive heat dissipation. Each of the four bays has an individual drive tray and lock, which accommodates 2.5" drives up to 15mm thick. The enclosure has two 40mm fans for active cooling. Each bay has two associated data connectors on the back. The primary connectors are intended for basic use and are compatible with both SAS and SATA hard drives. The secondary connectors are compatible with SAS drives only. Both connectors can be used simultaneously when using a dual channel SAS controller for improved data throughput. The cage uses standard SATA data and power cables.
- Color: Black
- Converts a single 5.25" drive bay into four 2.5" drive bays
- Supports 2.5" drives up to 15mm thick
- Each bay supports a hard drive up to 1 Terabyte capacity (4 TB maximum total)
- Aluminum frame for light weight and superior heat dissipation
- Supports SAS I, SAS II, SATA I, SATA II, and SATA III drives
- Provides up to 6.0 Gbps data transfer rate
- Each bay is individually lockable
- Plug and Play, Hot Swappable
- Supports RAID (separate RAID controller required)
- Supports Dual Channel SAS
- Combination drive activity/power LED
- Built-in 2 x 40mm (1.57") cooling fans
- Standard 15-pin power and 7-pin data connectors
- Unit Dimensions:
- 1.7 x 5.8 x 6.8-inches (H x W x D)
- Weight: 1.8 lbs.
- Package Includes:
- Monoprice 10058 5.25" to 4x2.5" SAS/SATA 6Gb/s Hot-Swap HDD Cage
- Four (4) SATA cables
- Two (2) Keys
- Screw pack
- Monitor Display Type : LED
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.