The Trace 5x50 monocular is equipped with a built-in video recorder which enables high quality recording with a resolution of 800x600 pixels. The Trace can be connected to the PC with a USB cable to transfer and process recorded information. The Trace employs a highly sensitive CCD array with a wide range of working illuminance. The monocular is outfitted with a built-in IR illuminator which significantly improves the device's efficiency in lowlight conditions and the dark.
Digital night vision imaging
High resolution display
Enhanced range of detection
Built-in video recording capability
Direct to PC recording capabiltiy
Objective Lens: 50mm
Resolution: 34 lines/mm
Field of View: 4 degrees
Close-up Range: 4m
Camera Resolution: 510x492 pixels
Sensor Type: SonyICX404AL (1/3") EIA
Max Detection Range: 140m
Diopter Adjustment: +-5
Operating Voltage: 3 (2xAA)
IR Wavelength: 805 nm
Tripod Mount: 1/4 in.
Operating Temperature: 14-113 degrees F
Operating Time (IR illuminator OFF/ON/Recording): 10/6/3 hours
Usually delivers in 3 - 10 business days after shipment
Usually delivers in 2 - 6 business days after shipment
Two day -
Usually delivers in 2 business days after shipment.
How do product returns work?
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.