This Camelbak lightweight insulated glove helps protect you from the elements without restricting your all-important trigger finger. Specifications: Specialty Series: tough, durable with serious grip Applications: For colder climate work, especially good for mechanic's work SNAP: Soft Neoprene Absorption Pad for sweat / snot Abrasion-resistant, water- and perspiration-resistant leather palm Extra grip and durability in palm and fingers in both wet and dry conditions Digitally textured leather palm Extra sensitivity for index finger; lining only up to first knuckle Neoprene padding in thumb and knuckles for extra flexibility Lined with Thinsulate Bemberg; for warmth without bulk Concealed interior seam stitching enhances durability especially around vulnerable fingertips Protects from abuse such as cold, abrasion and impact Thinsulate is a registered trademark of 3M Corporation. Polyamide woven top > Thinsulate lining > Leather palm/fingers > Neoprene thumb and knuckles > Hook-and-Loop wrist closure > Polyamide cuff cord loop 2-Year Warranty
- Gender : Male
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.