4 Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub w/ Power Adapter - 264155
Four (4) Type A USB downstream ports
One (1) Type B USB upstream port
Compliant with USB 3.0/2.0 specifications
Connect an MP3 player, digital camera, printer and other USB devices
Bus power / self power (optional)
Plug and Play
Power Adapter Specifications:
Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.8A
Output: +5V, 4A
0.8 x 3.75 x 2.4-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub
USB 3.0 cable
Monitor Display Type : LED
Product Model : 264155
Frequently Asked Questions
What are my shipping options for this product?
Usually delivers in 3 - 10 business days after shipment
Usually delivers in 2 - 6 business days after shipment
Two day -
Usually delivers in 2 business days after shipment.
How do product returns work?
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.