This Every Day Carry triple magazine pouch is perfect for holding your ammunition and keeping it in place. It has adjustable Velcro straps to keep your magazine secure in any environment along with MOLLE attachment points so it can easily attach to your vest, pack, belt or drop leg platform. It also has additional Velcro on the rear so you can fasten it to your gear without needing to connect the MOLLE straps. It can hold up to two Pistol magazines. Triple Pistol Magazine pouch Adjustable Velcro closure straps for secure retention MOLLE attachment points for an interlocking system Rear Velcro for additional add-on points Elastic protection on MOLLE snap connections. Dimensions: 6H x 4W x 1.5D
|Brand||Every Day Carry|
|Manufacturer||Every Day Carry|
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.