Oil and gas drilling operations expose rig hands to numerous on-site hazards ranging from blunt force impact and pinching injuries to severe abrasions and lacerations. The ORHD is designed to combat impact injuries and enhance gripping power during drilling operations. Dual density Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards your knuckles and metacarpals from forceful impacts, while dual density TPR with dedicated flex points provides critical pinch-point protection to the tip of each finger. 2mm EVA foam lies beneath the hard density TPR to help disperse blows to the top of your hand while the extended slip-on cuff protects your wrist. The palm is reinforced with durable synthetic leather and PVC bonded dots for durable gripping power in slippery conditions. Full-coverage TPR impact and pinch-point finger protection. PVC bonded dots improve durability and grip in slippery conditions. Dual density Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) disperses forceful impact to the knuckles and metacarpals. Dual density TPR provides pinch-point protection to the tip of each finger. Internal 2mm EVA foam insert absorbs and disperses impact to the top of the hand. PVC bonded dots disperse liquids, enhance grip, and reduce abrasion to the entire palm. Slip-on cuff and stretch neoprene wrist panels create an unrestrictive fit. Machine washable. Intended Uses Oil & Gas Drilling Operations Heavy Equipment Operation
- Gender : Male
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.