Confidence builds determination in the Magnum Baltimore 6.0 Electrical Hazard Waterproof Composite Safety Toe work boot. These rugged men's utility boot features waterproof full grain leather upper with a waterproof and breathable membrane to keep you dry and a fully gusseted tongue to keep debris out. The composite toe provides ASTM and Electrical Hazard (EH) safety-rated protection while being lighter than a steel toe. A compression-molded EVA midsole delivers lightweight, durable cushioning. The removable, contoured EVA footbed keeps you comfortable with every step and gives you the option to add your own custom orthotics. The Magnum Baltimore 6.0 Electrical Hazard Waterproof Composite Safety Toe work boot is finished with a slip-, and oil resistant rubber outsole, with toe traction and heel brake zones, ensuring rugged protection for challenging work. Bonus; this boot comes with a back up pair of laces too. Features: Full grain leather and textile upper Durable non-metallic hardware with traditional lacing system Second pair of laces included Waterproof and breathable bootie membrane Moisture-wicking lining Fully gusseted tongue Protective ankle impact zone Heavy-duty TPU toe-guard Molded TPU heel guard Composite safety toe Molded, lightweight EVA insole Compression molded, impact absorbing midsole Slip and oil resistant rubber outsole with toe traction and heel brake zone SKU #5560
- Color Class : Multicolored
- Age Gender : Mens
- Footwear Type : Boots
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.