The INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS Wireless 150N Broadband Router Provides Multiple Solutions in One Device it is an access point for your wireless network, a 4-port router for hard-wiring Ethernet devices — and brings it all together so that the devices can access a high-speed Internet connection.
- Up to 150 Mbps network link speed
- Complies with 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11n standard
- Supports WMM function to meet the multimedia data bandwidth requirement
- Supports WPS, WEP and WPA/WPA2 (TKIP and AES) data encryption
- Integrated 10/100 Mbps LAN switch with Auto MDI/MDI-X support
- DHCP server with static lease management
- Supports virtual server, port forwarding and DMZ
- Supports DDNS
- Integrated anti-DOS firewall
- QoS bandwidth management
- Use INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS Wireless N adapters for the best compatibility and performance
- Easy Web-based installation interface
- Security log
- Firmware upgradeable
- dipole antenna with 2 dBi gain
- LAN to WAN throughput: 93 Mbps
- Flash: 2 MB
- Memory: 16 MB SDRAM
- Four (4) RJ45 10/100 Mbps LAN ports
- RJ45 10/100 Mbps WAN port
- IEEE 802.1d ,b,g,n
- IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
- Supported WAN connection types:
- Dynamic IP
- Static IP
- Access control-based on MAC address
- URL filter
- DMZ (demilitarized zone)
- Supports UPNP (Universal Plug and Play)
- Supports DHCP (client/server)
- Supports PPPoE (DSL), DHCP (cable) and static IP
- Supports VPN PPTP, L2TP and IPsec passthrough
- Wireless frequency range: 2.400 – 2.483 GHz
- Modulation technologies: 802.11b: Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS): DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK
- 802.11g: Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM): BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM
- 802.11n: Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM): BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM
- Wireless security:
- WEP encryption (64/128 bit)
- WPA TKIP
- WPA2 AES
- WPA2 mixed
- WPA RADIUS
- Client access control through media access control (MAC) filter
- Package Includes:
- Wireless 150N 4-Port Router
- Cat 5 Ethernet cable
- Power adapter
- Monitor Display Type : LED
- Product Model : 524445
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.