Designed for Law Enforcement, the PD77 is a heavy duty piece of professional recording equipment. Offers a 170 degree wide angle view, 4x zoom, Wi-Fi with mobile app, manual IR capability for low or no light conditions, this is the perfect all-in-one police body camera solution. Built rugged and durable, the PD77 is shock proof and water resistant, attaches to the vest or uniform with various mounting options, rated at IP65 this is a very sturdy piece of recording equipment that won't fail on the job. Compatible with AEE CJ04 Data Acquisition Station.
- Color: Black
- Small and portable: all-in-one device, hands free design
- HD & High quality: 170o ultra wide angle and 1080p recording
- Easy to use: one click operation, menu operation in 1.5 inches TFT screen
- High adaptability: Built-in infrared night vision light and highlight LED flash
- Safe: Data encryption, identity recognition
- More durable: 1000mAh high-capacity battery
- Powerful and extendible: external connection to 3G device, wireless transmission device and intercom
- Pixel: 5 million color CMOS
- Visual angle: 170o
- Video format: MOV
- Photo format: JPEG
- Recording format: WAV
- Video format: 1080p, 960p, 720p, WVGA
- Standby time: about 120 hours
- Charge time: about 3 hours
- Battery capacity: 1000mAh polymer lithium battery
- Consumed current: 570mA - 3.7V
- Unit Dimensions:
- 2.8 x 2.3 x 2.0-inches (H x W x D)
- Package Includes:
- AEE PD77 1080p Law Enforcement Body Worn Camera Kit
- Two (2) Coiled Mini USB cables
- Software CD
- USB to AC adapter
- Suction cup mount
- Support backing
- Remote control
- Car charger
- Wrist strap
- Travel bag
- Back clip
- Color Class : Black
- TV Screen Size Range : 21" - 29"
|Brand||AEE Technology Inc.|
|Manufacturer||AEE Technology Inc.|
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.
• 10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
Printers (including 3D printers)
3D printing supplies and products
Digital music players
Portable video players
Video Game Consoles
Please note that a sales tax of 9.25% will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California.